After traveling from Bangkok to Ranong, we spend time in Ranong province, trekking to the waterfall, soaking up the hot springs. And enjoy fresh seafood. It is a wonderful holiday for us! To make things interesting, we decided to change the environment. So go out to the island better!
Koh Phayam is a large island located close to Ranong and Koh Chang. Activities include fishing along the coast and sightseeing while cycling. Important dive enthusiasts. The island is perfect for viewing the beautiful coral reefs! We did not take long to make the final decision to visit Koh Phayam. Here is a summary of a trip to Koh Phayam from Ranong:
i. Boat Ticket
ii. Take a boat to Koh Phayam.
iii. Arrive Koh Phayam
1. We book a boat transfer from Ranong to Koh Phayam and take a boat to Suratthip Beach Pier to get to the boat ticket office. The ticket office is located at Koh Phayam Pier in Bangrin District, Muang Ranong, Ranong. This location is not difficult because it is a purple building. In Ranong, all villagers are familiar with the operator of this boat.
Take a boat trip.
2. After we receive your ticket We went to the pier to wait for our boat.
3. The staff assist us in packing our bags for a boat trip. The boat has life jackets in the boat.
4. When everyone is on the boat. We went to Koh Phayam. As a Boat The trip will be faster than ferry or ferry. The trip is getting a bit bumpy. Patients with nausea and vomiting should be cared for in taking antidiarrheal medication before commencing travel!
Arrive Koh Phayam
5. Traveling from Ranong to Koh Phayam is about an hour. We arrive at Koh Phayam. At Koh Phayam pier There are three (Motorcycle Adaptation) and Motorcycle Taxi Wait for – send you to your destination. Or you may choose to walk on the bridge to Koh Phayam.
6. We came to Koh Payam! Most local people grow cashew nuts on the island. Do not forget to go to Ranong. Native products with baking!